- We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to BlitzWolf or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
II. WHAT INFORMATION DOES BLITZWOLF COLLECT?
Information You Provide to Us:
- We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, during the registration process, we collect Personal Information such as your name, user name, email address, camera title and description, time zone, IP address, and browser information. We may collect other Personal Information you provide us through your use of our Services, such as the posts you submit on the Services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
Information Collected Automatically:
- Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, "cookie" information, and the page you requested. Some of this automatically collected information may or may not be Personal Information, depending on whether it is personally identifiable in nature or not. "Cookies" are identifiers we transfer to your computer through your browser that allow us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser to prevent or limit your computer's acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our Service's features.
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often customers use parts of the Services, so that we can make the Services appealing to as many customers as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners, so that they can understand how often people use their services and our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- III. E-mail and Other Communications:
- We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers, or communicate with you about your use of the Services. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please click the unsubscribe link in any email we send or email us at [email protected] . Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our Services.
IV. Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Last modified: March 4, 2017
VI. Contact Us